Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Production Mill Operative based in Exeter, Devon. Do you want to work for an ambitious, European market leader in the feed industry and plays a vital part in the value chain of food production? If so contact us today!
Shifts are: 12 hour shifts on a rotation basis, across 7 days.
Pay: £13.50 per hour
This is a temporary ongoing position, with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
- To contribute to the manufacturing output by running the blend and press plants.
- To monitor and maintain quality standards at optimum output.
- To ensure that safe working practices are implemented.
- To utilise plant to achieve efficient use of resources.
- To attend to the data transfer required for OEE, SAP, MUS and other production records.
- To keep the mill clean and tidy and adopt good 5S working practices.
- Assisting with the upkeep and maintenance of the plant equipment.
The ideal candidate will:
- You must hold a current Forklift Licence
- Have good organisational skills
- Be a good communicator
- Experience within Vehicle Shunting and Driving 17.5 ton Wagons
- Competent with a computer and familiar with Microsoft office Software.
- Experience of Health and Safety Systems
- Workplace organisation experience e.g 5S, Lean Workplace Improvement.
- Holiday Pay
- Private Parking
- Opportunity for permanent position
For more information please contact the Exeter Office.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement