|Salary:||£19,000 - £22,422|
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hours of work: Shift rotation – 0345-1400 and 1400-0000 Monday to Friday
Salary: £19,000 + 2 hours overtime per day + £25 weekly attendance bonus
Due to our clients continued success and growth, we are looking to recruit a number of Machine Operatives on a permanent basis for a well established family run business based in Warminster.
- Responsibilities include set up of window/folder/gluers and feeding the machines.
- Performing general maintenance and maintaining product conformance to specifications
- Stacking pallets to the correct configuration
- Selecting the correct materials to produce customer orders in line with the job instructions
- Selecting the correct Inks & plates to complete the correct print quality set up
- Selecting the correct rotary cutters to complete the press setup & carrying out quality checks, at the start, during and at the end of the print run
- Hand gluing processing
- Hand erection of units & processing
- Working on your own or as part of a team
- Collecting data & recording
- Cleaning & tidying the production area’s
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- The successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years machine operating experience within a production environment or similar. Full training will be provided.
Closing date is 3rd May 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV