|Contact Name:||Charlotte Gallop|
Due to a multimillion pound investment at their site, our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for a number of Machine Operatives to join their team on an ongoing basis.
Duties to include;
Responsible for operating and optimising the extruder to produce reprocessed product in order to achieve the production targets.
Responsible for blending regrind or compound material to the required quality standard.
Ensure the quality standards of the finished product are achieved by carrying out the required testing procedures at the correct periodic intervals.
Assisting the maintenance department engineers
- Will be happy to follow instructions from skilled machine operators to ensure that the job is done;
- Will have previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment;
- Will be willing to complete extra hours as and when required to ensure production targets are met.
- Will take pride in their work, striving for quality in everything they do;
- Monday to Friday; 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am on a rotating shift pattern.
Up to £11.50 per hour