|Salary:||£12.00 per hour|
5 x MACHINE OPERATIVES (CNC) – IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 5 machine operatives (CNC) based in Crewkerne. This is a temporary ongoing position with immediate starts available.
As a CNC machine operative you will be responsible for the safe operating of the CNC mills within the manufacturing department.
Your duties will include:
- Following works orders (routing) instructions.
- Complete works orders in accordance with Kanban system (where applicable) ensuring any issues (e.g. material availability, quality issues, etc.) are reported immediately to line manager.
- Undertaking in cycle deburring where possible.
- Changing tool inserts when and where appropriate.
- Recording output and scrap accurately.
- Dimensional inspection of components.
- Involvement in the High Performing Team (HPT).
- Ensuring that the appropriate TPM is undertaken.
We have the following shifts & pay rate available:
- Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm (earlies)
- Monday to Wednesday, 2pm – 12am, Thursday, 2pm – 11.30pm (lates)
- £12.00ph +25% shift allowance
To apply for this MACHINE OPERATIVES (CNC) position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter on firstname.lastname@example.org
gap personnel is operating as the employment business