|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) have 2 machine operator vacancies available in Launceston with inductions taking place w/c 11th May 2020
As a machine operative you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all products are loaded correctly onto machine processing line
- Machinery is running at correct speed and any issues are correctly reporting
- End of line duties to include unloading, stacking and palletising
We have shift patterns available:
- Shift Pattern 1: Mon – Fri running which on a weekly rotation of Mon – Thu – 0600 – 1400 & Fri 0600 – 1100 / Mon – Thu 1400 – 2200 & Fri 1100 – 1600 (37 hours p/week) – Pay rate is £8.72 per hour
- Shift Pattern 2: Week rotation of Wk 1 Thurs – Sun – 0600 – 1800 & Wk 2 Fri – Sun – 0600- 1800 (42 hours average per week) – Pay rate is £8.72 per hour
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job
To Apply – Please EMAIL your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘LAUNCESTONMACHINE’ and one of the team will call you back. Due to our team working remotely from home please do not call the office number – we will call you.