Machine Operative (Night Shift) – Exeter, Devon
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting factory based assembly operatives for a highly reputable manufacturing company based in Marsh Barton with 45 years’ experience in their specified industry.
As a machine operative you will:
• Be part of a dedicated team manufacturing, assembling and distributing bespoke kitchen units by hand.
• Operating machinery to ensure that all products are cut and manufactured as per the customer specification
• Ensure all customer orders are completed as per specification and within agreed competition times.
Although previous experience using industrial machinery / CNC is desirable, it is not essential. You will be provided with full training whilst having the opportunity to learn new skills and progress through departments. What is essential, is that you are adaptable and proactive with a keen eye for detail and quality. Strong team-working skills and a positive “can do” attitude are key with an interest in manufacturing, furniture or design.
The company prides themselves on their staff engagement and involvement, and as such, offer a number of benefits such as:
• Modern canteen facilities
• Pool Table
• Tea & Coffee
• Quarterly salary reviews
• Gym membership contribution (after passing probation)
• Team and social events and Christmas party
• £25 contribution towards safety boots (after passing probation)
• Uniform, T-Shirt and Hoodie (after passing probation)
Working hours are Sunday to Wednesday, 4pm-2.30am
This role is advertised as a temp to perm position after successfully completing a 12 week assignment