|Salary:||8.72 - 12.81|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for 10 machine operatives based in Launceston, Cornwall with inductions taking place Thursday 11th March
As a machine operative you will be joining a manufacturing site that has seen continuous growth throughout the year long pandemic. Due to the continued increase in demand of their product we are pleased to be offering out a further 10 new positions with immediate starts.
As a machine operative you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all products are loaded correctly onto machine processing line
- Machinery is running at correct speed and any issues are correctly reporting
- End of line duties to include unloading, stacking and palletising
The Shifts and Pay Rates:
- Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm (rotational)
- £8.72 per hour rising to £12.81 per hour after 12 weeks
- Overtime readily available @ x1.5, x2.0
- Earn up to £700pw after 12 weeks (with overtime included)
This is a temporary ongoing position with permanent positions available to those that are able to demonstrate an exemplary commitment to the company, their timekeeping and attendance. Due to the nature of this role, please ensure that if you are applying that you are available immediately.
To apply for the Machine Operative position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – When sending your CV, please ensure that it has up-to-date contact details and your CV is fully updated.