|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Denisa Crisan|
gap Personnel, operating as an employment business, are proudly working together with a busy Production business based in Tewkesbury. During exponential year on year growth, they are now looking to recruit a minimum of 5 Machine Operatives. To be considered for this role, you must have a production/manufacturing background and must have operated Machinery in previous employment. These roles are on a 12 week temp-perm basis.
An initial entry level position into the production environment, the role entails various activities as directed by the management &/or supervisory team. The role includes working across all of the production lines within the Factory. You will be required to operate a variety of machinery and equipment in line with company policies and procedures, and full training will be provided. Due to the nature of the business you will at times be required to work on a flexible basis to cover the needs of the business.
Pay: £11.10 per hour (rising once a permanent contract is offered and you are fully trained)
Hours: A minimum of 37.5 hours per week – 5 days over a 7 day shift pattern.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To operate a variety of machinery producing units of packed products;
- Pack finished products on the end of the line ready to send through to distribution;
- To ensure a high standard of quality is maintained throughout the production process;
- To maintain excellent hygiene standards in line with Company procedure;
- To work in a flexible and organised manner;
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by your Supervisor or Manager.
- Have an eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision;
- Possess a good level of numeracy skills;
- Positive attitude possessing high levels of commitment and motivation;
- Flexibility to work varying shift patterns and work to tight deadlines;
- A strong communicator able to work well in a team;
- The ability to work on fast moving production lines;
If you’re available immediately and you are interested then please click "apply" to submit your CV or call our branch on 01452 302852 and speak to our recruitment experts.