ap personnel (operating as an employment business) have 5 machine operator vacancies available in Launceston with inductions taking place on Monday 29th May.
As a machine operative you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all products are loaded correctly onto machine processing line
- Machinery is running at correct speed and any issues are correctly reporting
- End of line duties to include unloading, stacking and palletising
We have shift patterns available:
- Operator 1 Shift: Mon – Fri – Double Days shift to run on a weekly rotation of Mon – Thu – 0600 – 1400 & Fri 0600 – 1100 / Mon – Thu 1400 – 2200 & Fri 1100 – 1600 (37 hours p/week) – Pay rate £8.72 per hour
- Operator 2 Shift: Mon – Fri Night shift to run Mon – Thu 2200 – 0600 & Fri 1600 – 2100 (37 hours p/week) – Pay rate is £8.89 per hour
- Operator 3 Shift: 2 week rotation of Wk 1 Mon – Wed – 1800 - 0600 & Wk 2 Mon – Thu – 1800 - 0600 (42 hours average per week) – Pay rate is £8.89 per hour
All roles are on a temporary ongoing basis with full training and any additional PPE provided.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job
To Apply – Please EMAIL your CV to email@example.com with the reference ‘LAUNCESTONMACHINE’ and one of the team will call you back. Due to our team working remotely from home please do not call the office number – we will call you.