|Salary:||£12.09ph plus overtime rates (£26p.a)|
|Contact Name:||Nottingham Branch|
An international company based off the East Midlands M1 roundabout near kegworth, Derby are seeking 3 experienced MACHINE OPERATORS to join their site in Kegworth. The site operates an automated facility however requires candidates with a keen eye for detail to ensure products are to a high standard.
- £12.09ph overtime is payable on extra shifts at a rate of £16.86ph
- Quality checking- errors with colours/ labels/ products
- Supervising the break rota ensuring the production lines are covered.
- General minding and basic machine maintenance.
- Assessing/Implementing stops and starts on the production lines.
- General training is provided.
- Permanent contract role.
- Annual Rota - enabling you to plan ahead for holidays etc
- Breaks are all paid
- Personal Locker and Uniform (which will be cleaned by the company)
- Onsite parking with top standard COVID-19 Measures
- Genuine Permanent offers of employment to reliable and hard working candidates
- Progression, development and training provided ongoing
- 12 hour days and nights shifts
- Rotating 3 on 3 off days and nights - 6.00-18.00 and 18.00-06.00
- Production or Manufacturing experience
- -Machine Operating or Line runner
- A keen eye for detail
- Email Gap Personnel on Nottingham@gap-personnel.com
- Call the office team on 01159347000
- Text your name to 07935503215 to arrange a call back