4 consecutive days off and £500 a week pay rate… this well-established company are offering the right candidate an opportunity to gain a reputable skill set and develop their career on an assembly line. As an Machine Operative you will be responsible for the standard of the high-speed ovens used in everyday fast-food technology.
What will you do?
The successful assembly operative will be responsible for;
- Ensuring the product has a clean finish and high quality is maintained
- Working on production line
- Operating machine
- Maintaining equipment and a clean working environment
- Working as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met.
*We are looking for candidates with good attention to detail and you MUST have previous experience
What are your shifts?
Friday - Sunday (Friday-8pm-6am and Saturday/Sunday-6pm-6am)
What is my rate of pay?
£450 per week rising to £500 per week
Overtime rate is also available
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work within a fantastic team
- Free parking onsite
- Ideal location for public transport
- Canteen onsite which serves both hot and cold food
- Long Weekends! Working hours are Monday to Thursday every week!
- Free hot drinks onsite including tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- People investment- our client invests greatly in employees with ongoing skill specific training.
CLICK APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Or email email@example.com or call us on 01709918533