|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for a Machine Operator to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Newport.
Our client is a busy warehouse producing office furniture. As such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team. This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy, and a previous working history in machine operating.
The successful candidate will work as part of the production team as a machine operator meeting each day’s targets.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Salary £9.84 per hour.
Shifts: 6am-2pm Monday-Friday while training, once training is complete moving to afternoons 2:30pm-10pm Monday-Friday
The ideal candidate must:
- Have previous experience in manufacturing in ideally metal
- Be able to work part of a team
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Ideally have machine operator experience
Your duties will include but not be subjected to:
- Running machinery/equipment in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Ensuring that all operations are performed efficiently, safely, and that all company procedures are followed & deadlines met.
-To ensure that the quality of the product is of the highest standard paying particular attention to standards of the product and its packaging.
- Selecting/operating correct tools for machines
-Working in a safe and clean environment, and meeting with health and safety regulations and adhering to policies
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the October 30th 2021.