- X 5 MACHINE OPERATORS REQUIRED
We are working on behalf of a global leaders in acoustic and thermal management solutions. Due to growth they are looking for experienced machine operatives to join their ever expanding teams.
Working as a team and the successful candidate will play an important role in identifying any quality issues on finished goods. Ensuring customer requirements are meet prior to goods being dispatched.
- End of production process.
- Checking for quality on finish goods.
- Highlight immediately any production or quality issues on finish goods.
- Maintaining a count on finish goods.
- Finish Goods process.
- Checking documentations for customer packaging requirements.
- Ensure goods are counted correct and accurate.
- Ensure all goods are packed correctly as specified by the customer on paperwork.
Communication and Working Relationships:
- Develop working relationships with colleagues within the company that are productive in terms of supporting and delivering your work and that of the overall organisation.
- To consult and listen to comments from key stakeholders (managers and staff) in order to develop ways that the service could be improved.
- To ensure planned organisation changes are communicated positively to appropriate people.
Shifts are as follows:
39 hpw (flexibility for the role is required) – Operating 3 rotating shifts and you must be able to do all 3 shifts.
- Morning Shift 1: Monday – Thursday: 6.00am – 2.00pm and Friday: 6.00am – 1.00pm
- Afternoon Shift 2: Monday – Thursday: 2.00pm – 10.00pm and Friday: 1.00pm – 8.00pm
- Nightshift 3: Monday – Thursday: 10.00pm – 6.00pm and Friday: 8.00pm – 3.00am
- Days/Afters £8.21 per hour for the first 12 weeks then £8.61 thereafter
- Nights £9.03 per hour for the first 12 weeks then £9.47 thereafter
- OT is paid at time and a third after 39 hours up to 50
- Time and a half over 50 hours and including Saturdays
- Double time on Sundays
This job is a temporary position but could go permanent for the right candidates.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
CLOSING DATE 29.02.2020