Gap Personnel Group are acting as an employment agency and we are looking to recruit Machine Operative for our prestigious client in the Wrexham area
Duties to include
- Operate Palletiser & De-Palletiser
- Carry out line Quality checks
- Print pallet tickets and complete paperwork in a neat and timely manner
- Attachment of tickets to pallets
- Ensure can pack Quality is correct
- Assist in conversion changeovers between product sizes.
- Assist with basic Strapper jams restart etc.
- Occasional Fork Lift Truck operation
- Daily housekeeping duties
- Operate machinery following company health and safety procedures.
- Clear all products away in the area.
- Operate mini-baler.
- Clean carousel.
- General housekeeping duties including cleaning
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required;
- Previous experience within a high-speed process environment.
- Previous shift experience.
- Flexible approach.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
4 on 4 off consisting of 2 days and 2 nights
7.00am to 7.00pm, 7.00pm to 7.00am
£36,969 rising to £40,138 after 12 weeks