|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Groom|
Our client in the Llay area of Wrexham is currently looking for a number of Machine Operatives to join their team.
Duties to include;
- Manufacture and repair of wooden drums for replacement of damaged or decayed sections with new components.
- Operating a forklift counterbalance truck to transport drums around the site (Full Training Provided);
- Loading raw materials into machines.
- Use of wood working equipment, including bandsaws, ripsaws, crosscut saws, plus a range of electric or air powered hand tools;
- Will be hardworking and reliable.
- Experience in manufacturing production and of working with wood.
- Will be comfortable working in a dusty and dirty industrial manufacturing environment.
- Experience with the SAP computer system.
- Will be happy to work both days and nights.
This is a manual role and can be physically demanding.
- A week of Days (8am - 5pm Mon-Thurs and 6am-12:30pm Friday)
- A week of Nights (9pm - 8am Mon-Weds and 9pm-6am Thursday)
Depending on experience.