Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for an Assembly Operative to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Newport.
Our client is a busy furniture factory. As such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team. This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy and a previous working history in manufacturing.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Salary: £9.60 per hour.
Shifts: Shift Monday-Friday, either 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have previous experience in manufacturing
- Be a good team worker
- Must have good eye for detail whilst carrying out assembly.
- Organised and disciplined
Your duties will include but not be subjected too:
- Assemble goods on a production line
- Report equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Work in a safe manner at all times, complying with Health, Safety and environmental standards
- Carry out cleaning and basic maintenance of work areas and machinery
- Must operate and perform at speeds necessary to meet production demand
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.