|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
We are excited to be working in partnership with Britain’s leading trailer manufacturer Ifor Williams Trailers Ltd.
The company's philosophy is to manufacture trailers of the highest quality that combine the latest technology with strength, durability, ease of maintenance and value for money.
At their location in Corwen, we are looking to recruit for Machine Operators to join their team on a temp to perm assignment. A permanent role will be available to all candidates who successfully complete a probation period.
- Making parts to supply their manufacturing sites across North Wales.
- Will be responsible for using power tools and hand held tools.
- Able to work unsupervised once trained
- Follow standard operating procedures accurately
- Work to company high quality standard
- Able to take responsibility for your working area
- Flexible enough to learn new skills
- Flexible enough to perform other tasks, when required
- Achieve a high standard of punctuality and attendance
- Confidently following standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
- Be able to work well within a team
The work will involve:
- Using a variety of machinery from Press Machines to Robot Welding machines to make parts to supply all other manufacturing sites within the company.
- Feeding metal into machines to prepare them for assembly
- Loading and running highly automated machinery
- General housekeeping of your work station
- Monday to Friday 10pm-6am
- £11.74 per hour
- Free parking on site.
- Uniform and PPE provided
- 33 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) after probation period
- Christmas Shutdown