Can you demonstrate a strong work ethic? Are looking to work for a company that rewards hard work and loyalty?
We are recruiting for a number of Machine Operators join a well-established, family run business based in the Flint area. You will need to be able to demonstrate that you're a practical, hands on person and that you're comfortable working with tools or basic machinery.
The role encompasses the fabrication of signs and displays from metals, aluminium, acrylics, vinyl, PVC Foamex, plastics, composite materials and also using lighting components such as LED’s. This role covers a wide variety of jobs all made to customer specifications.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday,
- 8am -16:30 pm
- From £23000 per year
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties.
- Effectively monitor production equipment.
- Assist the workshop technicians and materials clerk as necessary
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- To follow the instructions of the works order and safe working procedures
- Clocking in and off the appropriate work centres to provide accurate information To perform your duties within the hours allocated to a job wherever possible
- To keep your work area clean
- To utilise materials economically and book to the job
- Maintain and use workshop equipment and tools as advised.
- Coordinate with senior colleagues for the purpose of completing projects, works orders efficiently.
- Assist your work colleagues for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities as required
- To operate the CNC router.
- Abide by the Company procedures and the health and safety manual.
- Wear appropriate PPE for tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.
For more information or to arrange an interview in your local area please call gap personnel flint branch on 01352 762 213 or send your CV to email@example.com .