|Reference:||MACHLAUNC / FLTLAUNC|
gap personnel Exeter (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 6 machine operatives and FLT drivers for a large manufacturing company based in Launceston for an ongoing temporary assignment with inductions taking place on Friday 31st July
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO email@example.com
With a significant increase within production and manufacturing the site is looking to further increase its production departments. As a machine operative you... will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that all products are loaded correctly onto machine processing line
• Machinery is running at correct speed and any issues are correctly reporting
• End of line duties to include unloading, stacking and palletising
We have 2 shift patterns to choose from:
• Shift 1: Rotational Day Shift, Monday to Friday, 6am – 2pm, early finish Friday, rotate Monday to Friday 2pm – 10pm, early finish Friday.
• Shift 2: Night Shift, Monday to Friday, 10pm – 6am, Friday 4pm – 9pm
Hourly pay rates week 1 – 12:
• Basic Day Rate - £8.72 per hour
• Overtime Rate - £13.08 per hour / £17.44 per hour
• Basic Night Rate - £8.89 per hour
• Overtime Rate - £13.36 per hour / £17.78 per hour
Hourly pay rates week 13+
• Basic Rates - £11.80 per hour - £15.86 per hour
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to register are your registration documents and video messenger on your phone such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or Facebook messenger.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.