|Salary:||Up to £11.74|
Working for our esteemed client based in Corwen, we are looking for Assembly Operators to join their already busy team on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Will be responsible for using power tools and hand held tools.
- Able to work unsupervised once trained
- Follow standard operating procedures accurately
- Work to company high quality standard
- Able to take responsibility for your working area
- Flexible enough to learn new skills
- Flexible enough to perform other tasks, when required
- Achieve a high standard of punctuality and attendance
- Follow company production rules
- Adhere to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
- Be able to work well within a team
The work will involve:
- Using a variety of machinery from Press Machines to Robot Welding machines to make parts to supply all other manufacturing sites within the company.
- Feeding metal into machines to prepare them for assembly
- Loading and running highly automated machinery
- General housekeeping of your work station
Working hours: Monday to Friday 10pm-6am
Pay rate: £11.30 per hour increasing up to £11.74 per hour after 12 weeks.
This role is long term and may become permanent for the right person