The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Our client who are based in Wrexham are a leader in their field of manufacturing and produce bespoke products which are sent all over the UK and into Europe. They are looking for candidates who have a good background in machine operating.
- Machine Setting to suit customer needs
- Placing of products into machines
- Quality checking
- Continually cleaning of products
- Good machine operating background
- Eye for detail
- Can work in a clean room environment
- Be flexible with their work
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am
Hourly rate of pay up to £10.48 per hour