Machine Operators/Setters Wanted
Are you an Machine Setter looking for a new opportunity? Are you a Machine Operator interested in becoming a Machine Setter?
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who are a leading Manufacturer of envelopes. Our client is based in the BB1 location.They currently have some new and exciting permanent opportunity for Machine Setters.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To produce quality envelopes in accordance with customer specification
- Set up and operate envelope machine in accordance with the training matrix and have reached the standard of level 4 in all aspect up to Setter level
- Monitor product to maintain quality control
- Responsible for repairing any minor problems that occur during production
- Complete all checks and paperwork required
- Responsible for packer assigned to his/her machine
- To maintain a clean and tidy area (work, changing room, canteen etc) .
- To wear personal protective Equipment at all times within the production area.
- Carry out training commensurate with the area including regular refresher/update training as and when required.
- Meet H&S regulations of the site at all times.
- To behave in a safe and appropriate manner at all times.
- Adhere to all company rules and policies.
- To maintain high levels of work performance including attendance, timekeeping etc.
- To assist in other areas as and when required.
- Conduct yourself in a responsible and courteous manner at all times
- Have a co-operative and enthusiastic approach at all times
- Good level of efficiency
- Reasonable communication skills
- Respectful and helpful attitude.
- Team Player
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when required by the company.
- To take reasonable instructions from the Shift Managers.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply today.
Closing date 20th December 2019.
gap professional is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future