The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our client based in the Caernarfon area. We’re currently recruiting for Machine / Production Operators x 3 to join their team immediately on a temporary ongoing basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
- £8.59ph rising to £8.81ph after 12 weeks
- Mon – Fri (7:30am – 4pm / 4pm – 12am)
- Operating of machinery
- Ensuring machinery is ran smoothly
- Packaging of products prior to despatch
- End of line packing
- Basic quality checking and labelling products prior despatch
- Previous experience of working with machinery within a manufacturing environment
- Willing to work alone to own initiative but also as part of a team
- Dedicated to seeing tasks through to completion
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Flint Branch on 01352 762213.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30th April 2019