|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
Our client, a leading company within the manufacturing industry are seeking an experienced Machine/ Production operative to work in their busy centre based near Kegworth, Derby.
12 hour days and nights 6am-6pm / 6pm and 6am- 3 on 3 off, days and nights rotating.
Starting at £12.09ph with extra shift being paid at £15.78ph overtime rate for additional shifts worked.
- Annual Rota provided so you can plan a year ahead.
- Paid breaks
- Personal Locker and uniform
- Good site facilities with plentiful parking and onsite discount shop
- Good Covid measures
- Long term role with a view to being permanent
- Ongoing training and development
- Full training and company induction provided
- Production or manufacturing background
- Filling / feeding machines experience is essential
- Checking temperatures/ reporting production figures
- Show ability to follow process guides
- Running production lines
- Maintaining the production line (filling, taking temperatures, following processes)
- Assessing and implementing stop/starts on the line
- Writing a detailed handover about the production numbers /KPI's
- Sorting jams or issues
- You will also have health and safety high on your agenda at all
Own transport required and no bus service available.
START DATE WC15.2.21
This is a Temporary to Permanent position. An excellent opportunity for candidates seeking full-time work in a fun, energetic environment. Temp to perm role when the candidate have proven themselves in the role.
To apply please email; firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv or experience information.