|Salary:||Up to £42100 per annum|
Multi-skilled Engineer Electrical Bias
£42,000 - Alternate Weekend Days / Nights
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Multi-skilled Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside
- Carry out essential planned maintenance and complete necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order.
- Provide electrical maintenance cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory.
- Involvement in on-going process improvement throughout the factory developing new ideas and better solutions.
- Provide good communication skills to colleagues & production personnel to develop an understanding of the machinery operation so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently.
- Promote the development and implementation of the complete maintenance management systems.
- Generate Continuous Improvement throughout all areas of the Factory.
- Applying 5S principles to deliver world-class standards of housekeeping.
- On site PLC specialist conversant with Siemens S7
- Support process improvement throughout the factory.
- Report to the Engineering Team leader to ensure all maintenance tasks are undertaken.
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship & Qualification.
- Demonstrable Knowledge & Expertise in Fault-finding and Diagnostic Skills on Industrial Plant & Equipment.
- An understanding of PLC equipment and program editing, on Siemens S7 systems.
- Able to fault find on Siemens PLC and edit programs.
- Read and write ladder logic programs. (Desirable)
- Design, draw and read electrical diagrams.
- Replace and program Frequency Inverters, Motor Controls, Safety Circuits.
- High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
- Must be able to work on their own
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 13/04/2020
- Maintenance Engineer (Shift Based)
Up to £43500 per annum + Excellent benefits
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £34500 per annum
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Up to £34500 per annum
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Up to £36500 per annum
- Graduate Engineer
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum