|Location:||Wednesbury, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Wednesbury
- Assist in completion of any corrective work highlighted from AC/PPM.
- Complete all PPM tasks scheduled.
- Promoting a positive Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Culture throughout the business.
- Conduct and provide guidance and support in the development of risk analysis, developing SOP's and improvement plans.
- Proactive and reactive work on the depot as required.
- Implement RCA approach to eliminate repeat issues.
- Provide direction to the operational team.
- Maintain critical spares levels for routine maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and drive shared learnings to improve performance across region/UK
- Liaise with and manage contractors to ensure correct RAMS are in place prior to work commencement and adhered to during work.
- Work with suppliers to ensure the best quality, service and prices are available to us.
- Keep all documentation of work complete up to date on CMMS.
- Attend training as required to keep within legislation and up to date knowledge.
- Nationally recognised mechanical or Electrical time served apprenticeship minimum level 3.
- Able to work as part of a team, equally comfortable working alone and ability to use your own initiative.
- Multi Skilled - 70 /30 Mechanical / Electrical or 70/30 Electrical / Mechanical skill set
- Recycling equipment experience beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of working on mobile plant advantageous.
- IOSH qualification
- Power transmission.
- Basic hydraulics/pneumatics.
- Basic welding and fabrication.
- Committed to working flexibly as you will be expected to work such hours as are required for the efficient and conscientious discharge of your duties and responsibilities.
- Working hours to be agreed. Limited travelling and staying overnight as and when required.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/02/2021
- Maintenance Engineer
£23000 - £27000 per annum
- Contract Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
£22 - £30 per annum
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Up to £39500.00 per annum
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Contract)
Up to £30 per hour
- Shift Cover Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
£22.50 - £30 per hour