We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias in Tipton, DY4!
Shifts: working on a rotating shift pattern, shift allowance premium for these shifts.
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience!
• To work as part of the maintenance team to utilise skills in the maintenance and repair of site.
• Restoring, repairing, rebuilding to replacing faulty/inoperative components and parts.
• Provide a prompt response to breakdowns.
• Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide maintenance services.
• Assist in electrical works when new projects are undertaken.
• Carry out PPM activities on plant and machinery.
• Provide general building maintenance work.
• Understand and adhere to quality management systems.
• Undertake departmental housekeeping as required and maintain to 5C standard.
What you need:
• HND/BTEC level maintenance or similar qualification.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience within a manufacturing facility or similar role.
• Plant level experience.
• Electrical qualification.
• Excellent attendance record.
• Positive interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and quality.
• Competent if problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
• Commercially aware.
• Flexible and able to do overtime.
To apply, please call 01902 422 940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV!
gap personnel operating as an employment business