|Salary:||Up to £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamielea Howard|
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias/Multi-Skilled)
£38,000 + Overtime + 29 Day's Holiday + Pension + Bonus
Monday to Friday, Double Days 6AM-2PM, 2PM-10PM
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Shift Engineer to work at their facility based near Crewe
- Those from an FMCG/food environment experience will be at a strong advantage. PLC understanding/experience will also be VERY advantageous.
- As a Maintenance Engineer you will join a medium sized team and be carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance, working within a clean environment on a mix of new and old machinery.
- You will be carrying out mechanical and electrical fault diagnosis and repair.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a great reputation in providing high quality products and service.
- The company offers long term stability and progression, within a great working environment.
- Ideally ONC / HNC Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (Multi-Skilled)
- years' experience post apprenticeship
- 18th / 17th Edition
- Pneumatic Systems
- FMCG, ideally food with understanding of hygiene procedures & pace of environment
- High Care Food Manufacturing Environment.
- Conveyors, Filling Machines, Printers, Labelling Machines, Weighing Equipment
- PLC advantageous but not essential
- Experience of site systems e.g. control of contractors, H&S requirements
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.
Closing Date: 15/05/2021