|Salary:||Competitive salary on offer|
Maintenance Engineer with Welding
Gap personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit for a Maintenance Engineer who can do welding in Knutsford.
Hours of work:
Monday – Thursday: 6.00 am – 4.00 pm
Friday: 6.00 am – 12.00 pm
Plenty of overtime available
£9.50 – £11.00 per hour depending on experience
The chosen candidate would be working along-side an established team, whereby day to day duties may vary. This would include ensuring Production Machinery is maintained & repaired to a high standard to enable maximum production speeds with minimum interruptions and breakdowns. To ensure Maintenance & Service records are maintained.
- Carry out planned maintenance on plant & equipment to a high standard
- Respond to breakdowns on Production machines
- Install and relocate production equipment
- Specify & order spare parts
- Complete maintenance records
Need to have experience in welding. You need to have good mechanical skills and be able to carry out mechanical fault finding.
If you wish to apply please contact the gap team on 01270 581 888. Closing date for this position is 13/08/2020.
- Operative with Counterbalance License
Sutton in Ashfield
- Warehouse Operative with Reach FLT
- Warehouse Operative with Counterbalance FLT
- Labourer with Fork Lift Licence (FLT)
Up to £12.39 per hour
- Warehouse Operative with FLT & Drivers License