|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Amber Gee|
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for maintenance operatives for a manufacturing company based in Coventry. This role is on a full-time basis starting temporary with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates.
The site is operational 0600-1800 but standard hours are 0800-1630. Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday. Standard weeks are 40 hours and overtime is paid after 48 hours.
£10 per hour, weekly pay. Time and a half after 48 hours.
- You will be responsible for maintenance and repair of trolleys and cages
- Using various hand tools/power tools to repair the trolleys
- Quality inspection and final sign off
- Testing of products to ensure they are up to standard
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or maintenance position before is beneficial
- Have good communication skills
- Be confident using hand held tools
- Be available for a permanent position if offered
- Flexibility with working hours during peak periods will be required
Interviews for this position are being held immediately.
To apply for this MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon