|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE – SWINDON – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for maintenance operatives for our client based in Swindon who specialise in refurbishment and installation of refrigerated cabinets.
The role is hands-on, and your duties may include:
- Stripping down and cleaning commercial units ready to be re-installed
- Refurbishing units to a “like-new” standard which will involve using hand tools.
- Quality checking of final products before despatch or final installation
- All training of servicing products will be provided, you just need to be keen to learn and have the ability to pick up new skills.
- General warehouse duties when based in the Swindon site.
The ideal candidate:
- Driving license is required as you may need to travel to clients sites.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within small teams
- Be self-motivated and able to plan own workload.
- Be comfortable with manual work as some units can be up to 25KG
- Be confident using hand tools.
- Have a good eye for detail.
Permanent opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Due to the nature of the contracts our client works with you need to be flexible with working hours/days to include day shifts and night shifts. Shifts are 8 hours long on average and you will be paid for any travelling time to and from site.
The pay rate for the role is:
£11.50 per hour, paid weekly..
To apply for this MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.