|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£38700 - £39700 per annum|
Maintenance Planner / Engineering Planner
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a maintenance Planner to work at their facility based in Birmingham.
- The successful applicant will have responsibility for planning, scheduling, kitting and all tasks concerning the maintenance department across the site.
- The successful applicant will be expected to perform and take part in the wide range of maintenance tasks surrounding this position such as ordering parts, offering technical help and support, progression of the department etc.
- To manage resources for scheduling system
- Review processes to understand adherence to schedules.
- Provide daily management reports summarizing forward plans & actions for key processes
- To focus on operating in a structured environment complying to the agreed priority method and schedule.
- With sound reasoning, deviating from the schedule in accordance with priorities such as offering breakdown support.
- Liaise with manufacturing personnel regarding planned support functions, downtime estimation.
- Demonstrable plant knowledge, heavy engineering background in a volume production environment.
- Have served a maintenance apprenticeship or equivalent, preferably mechanical bias.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques such as TPM, 5S, REX, Etc.
- An understanding of and experience with EHS requirements in a workshop environment.
- Educated to ONC level or equivalent would be an advantage.
- IT skills are essential
- Might be suitable for Maintenance supervisor with extensive planning experience
- Good plant knowledge and equipment knowledge.
- Experience in of continuous improvements and optimisation of process/procedures.
- Must hold or to be able to pass a Forklift Licence.
- Ideally be NEBOSH qualified
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/04/2021
- Production Planner
- Maintenance Improver
Up to £28000 per annum
- Maintenance Engineer
Up to £14.42 per annum
- Contract Maintenance Engineer
£20.00 - £25 per hour
- Shift Maintenance Technician
£38600 - £39600 per annum