|Contact Name:||Martin Lively|
I am currently working on behalf of a distinctive regional developer who are seeking a Managing Director to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures. You will be the highest ranking manager under the Chairman in the organisation.
Land Buying is an essential aspect of experience we are seeking and so the ideal candidate will be well versed in land acquisition for both immediate and strategic land.
The ideal candidate also will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- Develop and execute the companys business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders;
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the companys future;
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities;
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times;
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities;
- Oversee the companys financial performance, investments and other business ventures;
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance;
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems;
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile;
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Team player with excellent people management skills;
- Experience in house building and commercial development;
- Good understanding of construction;
- Experience in negotiating finance with banks.
- Responsible for preparing Company cashflow;
- Responsible for Company health and safety strategy and implementation;
- Responsible for Company human resources;
- Responsibility for overseeing sales targets;
- Responsible for leading land buying process, planning and technical teams;
- Responsible for the letting and sale of commercial property;
- Management of the Company commercial property portfolio;
- Responsible for ensuring the Company meets the profit forecast.
For further information on this role, or simply for a confidential discussion regarding the nature of the business and the expected duties of the successful candidate, please call Martin Lively at gap construction