|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£8.72/h - £9.27/h|
We are recruiting Manual Labourer with immediate starts
Location: Bramhall Ind Est ST14
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30am - 16:30pm
- 14:00pm - 22:30pm
- *1x 30 minute & 1x 15 minute break
- £8.72/h - £9.27/h
The Right Candidate:
- Experience within a Manual Hands on Job.
- Must have own car due to the location of the Client.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and have a good attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidates with an interview and site tour prior to job offer.
- You will be trained on various Machinery. This can include: Shot Blasters, Powder Coaters etc.
- The job role is a very manual heavy job. You will be working outside in Units these can be very cold and dirty.
- The ideal person must be physically fit and able to lift products up to around 25kg.
- You will be required to follow instructions to ensure efficiency.
- You will be required to work at a timed pace and will be able to meet deadlines and timescales.
- Kitchen Area
- Vending & Drinks Machines
- Free Car Parking
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
Application Closing date 23/12/2020
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01782 289090