|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
An opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer for a leading specialist in Safety and Survival Solutions to the marine, defence, aviation and offshore markets. Based in Birkenhead, you will provide manufacturing engineering expertise for the production facility supporting the production processes.
- Experience in manufacturing techniques such as milling, turning, fabrication, casting. Some of, not necessarily all.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings.
- Attention to detail and conscientious attitude.
- Good understanding of customer requirements and with excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Experience of CAD systems an advantage.
- Experience of sewing and bonding operations an advantage.
- £18.00 – 20.00 /hr depending on experience
- Core shift 42.5hr/week 8am – 5pm (Breaks deducted)
Location of work: