Negotiable dependent on experience
Our client based on the Wrexham Industrial Estate are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Manager. This is an important management position working for a very busy and successful FMCG company. As the Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of people via Shift Managers, operating on a 24-hour basis.
- Reporting to the Head of Operations you will lead a team of Shift Managers within Production and Engineering.
- Working closely with HR on any projects within the business.
- Responsible for the day-to-day performance for safety, quality, delivery, cost, innovation and engagement of team members.
- Ensure first class delivery to our client's customers is maintained.
- Develop and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
- Play a key role in the personal development of your team, creating and supporting progression plans.
- Setting and managing department budgets.
- Lead the continuous drive towards improved efficiencies, labour utilisation and innovation.
- Work cross functionally, engaging with key stakeholders to drive operational performance and achieve the business objectives.
- Responsible for developing a plan that supports the sites manufacturing strategy.
- Previous experience of working within a similar role.
- KPI driven within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in driving change and continuous improvement.
- Ambitious individual with strong people management experience.
- Skilled in the utilisation of lean manufacturing tools.
- Must be financially aware, team oriented and able to develop excellent relationships.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 18/10/2021
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Project Manager (M&E)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum
- Quality Technician
- CAD Technician
£20 - £25 per hour
- QA Auditor
£11 - £15 per hour
- Multi Skilled Shift Engineer
£44000.00 - £45897 per annum