|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Andrews|
Role: Manufacturing Operative
Location: Leek ST13
Job Term: Temporary - Permanent Position
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: Depending Upon Experience. To be Confirmed with the Client prior to starting.
Details: Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Leek. We are currently recruiting for Manufacturing Operatives to join this fantastic working environment.
We provide a full brief ahead of the start date.
Assisting in making and producing Beauty products this can include:
- Mixing Kettles and Vessels up to 1 tonne mixers.
- Mixing live products and powders.
- Full training programme given.
- Kitchen Area
- Free Car Parking
- Overtime Available
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Must be able to lift up to 25kg.
- A willingness to learn and a can do attitude is favourable.
- Must be available to work day shifts
- Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Must consistently perform to an appropriate standard.
- Due to the Location a Car is Necessary
- Will be required to wear PPE in line with Industry Regulations i.e. Hair net, overalls, beard snood (where necessary)
- All jewellery will need to be removed including facial and/or body piercings i.e. belly bars or nose rings
If this job is of interest, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact us on 01782 289090