Gap personnel currently recruiting for Manufacturing Operative for an permanent position on behalf of our client based in Peterborough.
Monday to Friday
08.00 - 16.30
£9.25 - £10.00
The job holder will be working as part of a team manufacturing bespoke components within both our Transformer and Site Electrical Departments.
Assembly of Transformers in varying quantities from one of a kind to small batch runs.
To be involved in the manufacturing of products from start to finish using a variety of different processes and techniques.
- Manufacturing Transformers- working in various stages of the production chain including Winding, Laminating, Terminating and Test/ Inspection. Full Training will be provided.
- Ensure safe work practice in own work area.
- Reporting directly to the production supervisor to work as directed by the production department.
- Following production sheets for each component.
- Ensuring accuracy and high spec job completion at all times.
- Contribute to General Housekeeping within the factory
Candidates should have the following:
- Experience working within a production/ factory environment.
- Have a willingness to learn new things and keen to accept new challenges.
- Highly reliable character with good timekeeping skills.
- Be able to work diligently, independently and accurately with minimal supervision after full training.
- Be able to follow detailed production sheets accurately.
- Have a proactive awareness of workplace safety.
- Take pride in presenting a high quality finished product.
What We Can Offer You
- Regular Shifts- 8 Hour Working Day with a Monday- Friday Week
- Competitive Wage.
- 20 Annual Holiday Days + Bank Holidays
- Christmas to New Year Shut Down
- Full Training Provided On Site.
- On site parking
- Company Pension
To Apply please send your CV to email@example.com or text JPE3 on 07814878966