|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Nottingham Branch|
The role is based with a reputable company in the Manufacturing industry with a team lead environment where you will complete a variety of different tasks every day. With an excellent work enviroment!!!
In return your will have paid breaks, free onsite parking, free tea and coffee, weekly pay, fantastic selection of overtime options with great pay.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!!
Job Title: Manufacturing Operative
Location: Sutton In Ashfield
Shift: Monday To Friday 10.00- 18.00 (With Fridays and Saturdays Off !!!)
Pay Rate: £11.02 per hour with the overtime rate being £18.50
- Assembling fixtures and fitting onto the doors (Hinges, handles and trims)
- Loading and unloading doors into a wrapper to prevent damage during transportation.
- Loading and unloading delivery vans.
- Full training provided
- Good work ethic and the want to learn new skills
- Can work well in a team and independently
- Understanding Health and Safety rules and why they are in place
- Common sense approach with an eye for detail.
If you think you have the requirements,please text your name to 07525277431. Alternatively click here to apply or call our Nottingham branch on 0115 934 7000 for an informal chat and more info.