We are recruiting Production Operatives for the Manufacturing Department for our client based in Shoeburyness.
- 06:00am - 14:30pm
- Sunday to Friday (6 shift working pattern and working 5 shifts out of the six); Day off will be on a rota basis
- 40 hours per week
- Sunday shift paid at double time (£20.28/h )
- Weekly Pay
We are looking for hard working candidates that will enjoy a factory environment, with varying tasks and functions to aid smooth manufacturing process.
Main duty but not limited to:
- Taking Sheets of abrasive and placing them on pallets
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and as be good as part of a team.
The client's site includes a subsidised canteen with hot food available, hot and cold drinks.
This position could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
To apply for this role:
- Submit your CV via the 'apply now' button
- Email our Southend Branch on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 01702 987900