The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
Our client based in the Wrexham area have a great reputation based on quality and expertise in the Aerospace industry. They are currently looking for manufacturing operatives to join their expanding team.
Duties to include;
- All aspects of manufacturing of products for the aerospace industry from casting, coating and finishing.
- Following SOP’s and using hand and power tools for all of the manufacture process
- Working in a dusty and loud manufacturing environment.
- Working to customer specifications to manufacture products in all sizes.
- Quality checking of products before they are passed to the next phase.
Successful Candidates will;
- Have previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Have previous experience of working with hand and power tools
- Be able to work a 3 shift pattern, 6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6 (Nights)
- Will have a good work ethic and a keen eye for detail
Pay rate is £10.66 per hour inclusive of shift allowance.
Overtime available and paid at time and a third in the week, time and a half on Saturday and Double time on a Sunday.