Back to job search
Candidate Summary: .
- Ideal candidates will have previous experience in fast-paced automated manufacturing environment and process plant experience (Siemens PCS7)
- hold a counterbalance fork lift license
- familiar working with continuous improvement and 5S methods
- be computer literate
- Quality focused
- Excellent time keeping and disciplinary record
- Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with other departments are essential.
- Flexible work attitude
- Manufacture of lubricants using process control system
- Bulk loading
- HGV yard shunting
- Operating Filling Equipment
- Setting up machines and product changeovers
- Any other duties as required by the production management team.