|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Manufacturing Operatives Hawarden
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in Hawarden. Our client is looking for Manufacturing Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary basis with the view for the position to be made permanent for the right candidate.
Pay & Hours of Work :
- Monday to Friday
- 6am-2:30pm- £8.21 per hour , after 12 weeks will go up to £8,60 per hour
- 2:30pm-11pm- £9.01 after 12 weeks will go up to £9.30 per hour
- Overtime pay £12.00 per hour
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Completion of relevant paperwork.
- Working with large machinery.
- Manual handling of glass, paying particular attention to detail due to the product.
- General housekeeping duties
The role will involve working on a production line, testing and analysing the products in a controlled environment.
It will be essential to record all information and determine whether they're suitable for the marketplace, along with bringing any defects to the attention of the Supervisor and resolving any issues which may arise.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01352 762213
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on the suitability for the job
Closing date : 24.11.2019