Role; Manufacturing Operative's Required
Job Term; Temporary to permanent
Location; Buxton, SK17
Remuneration; Basic; £8.21p/h Shift Allowance; £0.40 - £1.30 p/h Overtime and Bonuses available subject to performance.
Working hours; Days; 6:00 – 16:00 Mon to Thur and 6:00 – 12:30 on Friday. Nights; 18:00 – 6:00 Mon to Thur.
Gap Personnel, operating as an employment business, are currently recruiting for Manufacturing Operatives to work at a large independent company based near Buxton. The business is world renowned in their sector, specialising in refractory manufacture and mineral processing.
This is an excellent opportunity offering the potential for a permanent employment offer following successful completion of the trial period.
Our client is providing full induction ahead of the start day and on the job training.
The job purpose is to;
- Produce high quality products across various departments within the company.
- Conduct quality control checks.
- Operate machinery.
- FLT Counterbalance driving.
- Must be able to multi-skill, be hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain good timekeeping and attendance record.
- Able to follow instructions and complete documentation if required.
- Able to carry out manual work.
- Valid FLT Counterbalance licence would be preferred.
- Must have own independent transport due to the location.
Closing date for applications: 20/07/2019
For an immediate interview please contact 01782 289090 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for successful candidates.