Back to job search
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for Manufacturing Process Operators to join their team.
Duties to include;
- Process parts through various treatment processes.
- Visually inspect part for damage to ensure a successful treatment process.
- Interpret, follow and read engineering drawings and SOPs without supervision.
- Liase with quality, production and engineering teams to improve quality.
- Ensuring all monitoring and measuring equipment is within the calibration before use
- Experience of working in a non-food manufacturing environment.
- Will be able to make decisions using their own initiative.
- Will have excellent problem solving skills.
- Will have excellent communication skills.
- We have three different shift patterns available as stated below.
- Monday to Friday 7.45am - 4.15pm
- Monday to Thursday Night 8pm - 6am
- 24/5 shift pattern working 12 hour shifts
- £10.16 per hour for Days
- £11.99 per hour for Nights
- £11.99 per hour for Shifts
- To apply for this role we require a copy of your CV.