|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN – PLYMOUTH / PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recuruitng for a Manufaturing Technician to join a Manuplas team in Plymouth.
You would be joining a business that are an established global leader in the engineer, manufacturing and application of insulation and passive fire protection systems, buoyancy and SURF products provided to the United Kingdom and overseas to the oil and gas industry.
- Follow precise manufacturing instructions for production of products
- Mixing and preparing materials
- Pouring casting materials into moulds
- Shaping, rolling and heat laminating foams with the use of hand tools and machinery
- Support across of all of production areas
- High levels of housekeeping
- Working in line with health & safety guidelines
- Experience within a manufacturing / production environment
- Able to follow precise written instructions from a job card
- Able to create and keep effective written records
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Capable with some manual handling where required
Training for the role will be provided through 6-month probational period therefore no specific experience is required although manufacturing / production experience is desired.
Pay & Hours:
- Monday – Friday
- 40 hour week
- Flexibility for shift work will be required in line with business needs (days, backs, nights)
- Overtime available
- £19,049.40 per annum
To apply for this Manufacturing Technician role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.