Gap Personnel are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are recruiting for a Part-Time Marketing Administrator based on permanent basis in Exeter. Our client has over 40 years within the manufacturing field and has a family run friendly feel.
Hours of work: 16 hours over 3/4 days, between the hours 9:00am – 17:00pm
Salary: Competitive hourly rate depending on experience.
Duration: Temp - Perm position
*Immediate start available*
In this role you'll have the chance to learn and undertake numerous different Marketing tasks, playing a particularly crucial role in the efficient processing of product samples and literature – the tools required to turn an enquiry into a sale. Unusually, this role is mainly factory-based, and you’ll be on your feet as much you’re sat down.
This role would suit someone looking to gain experience in Marketing or someone who is looking for a varied part-time role that they can take ownership of.
• Organising and maintaining physical kitchen door sample stock and spreadsheet record
• Processing door sample requests from customers whilst implementing strict quality control measures
• Monitoring and maintaining product literature stock levels
• Actioning literature requests from customers
• Processing and recording guarantee confirmation requests
• Assisting with the organisation of promotional products for events
• Assisting with the organisation of promotional events
• Coordinating the annual issue of staff uniform
• Other ad-hoc duties
Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Knowledge of using Microsoft Office products, such as Excel, Word etc
• Able to work on your own or as part of team
• Have a positive attitude
• Knowledge of Google Sheets (Beneficial) – Full training will be provided
• Experience within a previous role is desirable but full training will be provided.
Closing date: 8th September 2019