Are you looking to start a career within Marketing? Our client based in Mold are currently recruiting for a Marketing and Events Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a family run business and have grown into a successful organisation offering a range of services to businesses and consumers alike. Our client maintains a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the entire group and operate as an environmentally responsible company.
£17,500k per annum
- Provide a comprehensive range of administrative functions, including streamlining systems and processes, to support and enable the overall efficiency of the Marketing department.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the production of reports, marketing campaigns, research, surveys and competitor analysis.
- Prepare timely marketing information such as PowerPoint presentations in a clearly presented and understandable format to support the Sales team and meet the needs of the business.
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders to effectively plan, organise and execute trade show exhibitions, corporate and community events and PR activities as required and in accordance with Company standards.
- Work effectively within designated departmental project budgets.
- Attend events and exhibitions as required to support their success and complete post event follow-up actions and pre-defined evaluation reports according to the required standard.
- Manage, control and organise resources eg pop up banners, posters, exhibition accessories, brochures, stands, corex board etc
- Assist with the production and proof reading of communication and PR materials including, for example, newsletters, posters and copy for external publication and websites.
- Assist the Graphic Designer when required to efficiently deliver on design projects including gathering accurate project details from stakeholders, obtain final proof authorisation, organising print, and sign off within deadline.
- Answer the telephone, route calls, and complete general administrative duties.
- Complete additional tasks as required by your line manager to support effective delivery of departmental services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- GCSE’s (A-C) English & Maths or Essential Skills equivalent
- IT literate – MS office suite
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- A flair for organisation and creativity
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to build good working relationships
- Excellent communication verbal and written
- Organised with knack for systems and organisation
- Commercially aware
- Confident holding meetings and managing expectations in a professional manner
- Fast, accurate keyboard skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player yet able to work on own initiative
- Ability to resolve difficulties in a positive way
- At least 2 years in an administration or PA role
- Proven ability to deliver work to a high standard
- Demonstrable experience in event organisation
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing date: 31st May 2019