The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Are you looking to start a career within Marketing? Our client based in Wrexham are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client supply thousands of high quality products within their industry at fair prices. Our client has built up a great reputation for the products and services they provide.
£18,000k – £22,000k dependant on experience
- Enhance and promote our brand to gain more traction within our market sector
- Increase brand awareness
- Draw up a point of sale campaigns
- Signs, posters, banners etc
- Co-ordinated and targeted sales promotions
- Write up and place editorials
- In-house product video production, editing
- Social media presence and activity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within a Marketing role
- Educated to degree level within Marketing would an advantage
- Works well within a team
- Organised and efficient
- PC literate – Excel/Word/MAC Creative Design
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing date: 30th April 2019