The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
City: Liverpool, L3
Closing date: 13/5/19
Could you be our Creative Marketing Executive?
Have you got a flair for the creative? Do you know how to build and run marketing campaigns to promote a company brand? Do you want to join a team that uphold company values of being consultative, accountable, ethical and REAL?
gap personnel group are looking for a talented Creative Marketing Executive to join our growing team in Liverpool. This pivotal role involves working as part of the bids and marketing team and alongside the Graphic Designer, Videographer and Marketing Apprentice to implement digital marketing strategies through the development of quality content and campaigns. Day to day you would be working not only with the bids and marketing team, but with key people across the business to ensure campaigns are achieved by deadlines. It is an exciting time for our marketing team with a huge focus on refreshing our brand, and this role holds the opportunity to be a central part of this!
A strong portfolio of work will be required both during application and at interview stage.
Skills and experience must haves
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing role with examples of previous work to demonstrate this.
- Experience using:
- Software: Adobe Creative Suite particularly: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Website CMS: experience of the back-end CMS of a website would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be given.
In partnership and with support from the wider team you will…
- Serve as a thought leader for marketing, branding and communications across all areas of marketing.
- Work with the Graphic Designer to decide visual design strategy / brand guidelines as part of the wider marketing strategy.
- Upholding brand guidelines and consistency, whilst producing quality content that will promote our new brand identity and help us stand out from the crowd in a busy marketplace.
- Bring new social media ideas to the department that are successful in engaging both our clients and candidates.
- Managing all social media channels.
- Work with recruitment teams to understand their needs.
- By researching and using metrics, uncover insights to help maximize communication to target audiences.
- Maintain the core gap personnel website as well as assist in the development of websites for our subdivisions.
- Work with Videographer to plan, produce and implement videos and webinars in line with the marketing plan and demands of the business.
- Preparing and reporting marketing statistics and key measurements.
- Provide general support to the marketing team in a range of tasks when required e.g. recommendations for potential improvements to current and future web and print marketing, assisting with website maintenance, reporting on content performance etc.
- Keep up to date on industry news and market trends for each division to ensure material produced is relevant and current.
- Maintain stock levels and keep all marketing collateral up to date and relevant to the needs of the divisions.
- Support the development and training of our Digital Marketing Apprentice.
- Work with the Bid Team to plan, design, and produce business literature and leaflets, taking all associated costs into account in line with the marketing budget.
- Work with the Bid Manager to liaise with Divisional Directors to plan exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other industry events. Ensure that there is a robust action plan in place and provide marketing support to ensure the investment in events is maximized and ROI can be measured.
- Support with ad hoc projects and any other tasks deemed appropriate by the business.
The ideal candidate
- Bright individual with graduate or equivalent experience within marketing or marketing related discipline.
- Creative outlook with lots of original ideas.
- Strong working knowledge of social media.
- Confident in liaising with colleagues from across the business, external suppliers, and on occasion clients.
- Excellent communication skills, discussing and interpreting the creative needs of the business into a fit-for-purpose design.
- Strong IT and literacy skills.
- Ability to analyse and identify marketing trends and make recommendations to the team.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experience using website CMS desirable.
A bit about us
Founded in 1997, we’re a national recruitment business, predominantly within the industrial marketplace, but with increasing presence in the professional, technical, multi-lingual and healthcare sectors.
2018 was an exciting time for gap personnel group – we are now a part of the Trust Tech Group, a Japanese stock exchange listed business with over £500m turnover, whose focus is to achieve fast, sustainable growth, both organically and through acquisition.
People are at the core of our business – our candidates, our clients, and our colleagues; we offer real solutions through consultative relationships, demonstrating accountability, and executing ethical practices.
- Opportunity to play a key role in building our company brand.
- Being part of a company that lives by their core values and invests in its employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Corporate annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox, which in addition to a variety of discounts and benefits guarantees you free mobile phone insurance, a free Café Nero coffee each week, and a free Odeon cinema ticket each month.
- Access to private medical and dental insurance.
- City centre / commercial district location with great public transport access.
Sound good? Please submit your up to date CV with any supporting documents.